The privacy of visitors to our website proskala.pl is very important to us and we make every effort to protect it. This policy explains what we do with your personal data.
1. Administrator - Proskala Sp. z o.o. Wysogotowo Bukowska 10A, 62-081 Przeźmierowo NIP 7791630355
2. Website - the website of proskala.pl
3. User - a person who uses the proskala.pl website
§.2 Personal data
1. The User may provide his personal data to the Administrator using the contact form available on the website.
2. The administrator of the User's personal data is the Administrator.
3. The data provided to the Administrator is used to contact the User:
a. personal data will be processed in order to answer the inquiry sent using the contact form and to conduct possible further contact at the User's request. The basis for the processing of personal data are activities undertaken by the Administrator at the User's request before concluding the contract.
b. to the extent and for the purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject:
- to the extent and purpose consistent with the consent expressed by the User. Each data subject has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body
4. The administrator ensures the confidentiality of all personal data provided to him.
5.In order to secure Users' data, the Administrator uses appropriate technologies, physical, administrative and procedural data protection measures, corresponding to market standards in order to protect and ensure confidentiality, correctness and availability of personal data being processed, as well as to protect against unauthorized use or unauthorized access to personal data. and protection against breaches of personal data security
6. The user has the following rights:
a. The right to request access to your data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing,
b. The right to data portability,
c. The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if the User has given such consent,
d. The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in relation to the processing of personal data by the Administrator.
1. Cookies are small text files saved by web browsers on desktop computers and mobile devices. Some of them are stored on the end device until the session ends, the so-called session cookies. There are also cookies that remain in the memory of the end device enabling it to be recognized during the next visit to the website, they are the so-called persistent cookies. The user may delete cookies at any time, if the browser used allows this.
2. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. Adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
b. Creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
3. The administrator uses the following cookies:
a. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software - the web browser.
b. Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
§.4 Other technologies that track Users' activities
1. The Administrator informs the User that he uses tools to track the actions taken by the User within the website:
a. Facebook conversion pixel - to manage ads on Facebook and conduct remarketing activities,
b. Google Analytics tracking code - to analyze Website statistics.
2. The data collected by the means indicated in par. 1 the tools are anonymous and are not linked to personal data on the user's end device or any database.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or our privacy practices, please email us at email@example.com