They provide a comfortable, threshold-free connection of indoor and outdoor living spaces making natural environment part of users’ daily experience. While the doors can be very large, their slim construction gives the impression of lightness and delicacy. The product is uniformly glazed, has slim modulations and perfectly fits into high-end construction market.
Features and benefits:
- profiles with depths of 71 mm (leaf), 190 mm (2-rail frame) and 292 mm (3-rail frame)
- modern design and high aesthetics: the frame is concealed in the wall, in the floor and in the ceiling, the frame profile is fully aligned at the sides, the visible connection width of door leaves is 25 mm.
- door leaves up to 750 kg and up to 4 m high
- 3-chambered, thermally-insulated profiles
- 52 to 60 mm-thick triple glazing units
- door opens manually or automatically
- drives and control units are concealed in frame profiles
- can use an automatic unit mounted on the outside of the construction
- there are no restrictions to the width of the construction - doors can be connected to each other, forming a continuous glazing surface